- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Instrument Tools
- Office Equipment
Punch in your secret key into this numeric matrix keypad. This keypad has 16 buttons, arranged in a telephone-line 4x4 grid. It's made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing (just remove the paper) so you can attach it to nearly anything.
This keypad has 8 wires running from the bottom of the keypad, the wires connect in sequence from left to right and hook up to Arduino digital pin 2-9. You can get the Library from Arduino IDE, The following code below will allow you to test the keypad as each key is pressed, the corresponding character should appear on a separate line in IDE serial console.
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Keypad dimensions: 69mm x 77mm x 1mm (2.75" x 3" x 0.035")
- Length of cable + connector: 83mm
- Connector: Dupont 7 pins, 0.1" (2.54mm) Pitch
- Mount Style: Self-Adherence
- Max. Circuit Rating: 35VDC, 100mA
- Insulation Spec.: 100M Ohm, 100V
- Dielectric Withstand: 250VRms (60Hz, 1min)
- Contact Bounce: <=5ms
- Life Expectancy: 1 million closures
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +40 °C
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: