- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle Tools
Portable and compact :- This 40X60 outdoor monocular is the perfect tool for birds searching, concert watching, golfing, hunting, climbing, fishing, attending sports events or even just view enjoying.
It can be folded to match the distance of your eyes, suitable for both adults and
- The high-quality optics provide high quality image.
- Suitable for travel, fishing, hiking, birds watching and outdoor activities.
- Durable, high quality material is also suitable for harsh environments.
- Works well in low light and night
- Multi coated optics guarantee superior light transmission and brightness
- Dual focus capability
- Single hand operation
- Powerful, ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight
- Objective lens: The diameter of the objective or front lens.
- The larger the objective lens, the more light, and the brighter the image
- Day night vision.It will help you see things in low light, it doesn't help you see things in the dark
- HD Eyepiece
- Multi-layer composite green film has good light transmission rate and it can make the image very bright and sharp.
- Multi-piler adjustment
- Handwheel can increase the friction that makes focusing more comfortable and convenient.
- It will help you see things in low light, it doesn't help you see things in the dark. (Can't be used in total darkness)
- Hassle Free Adjustment
- Adjustable eye-cups and sufficient eye relief make viewing a true pleasure.
Field Angle: 6.4 Degrees
Type of Prism - BAK4
Field of view: 1500M/9500M
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Eye Lens Diameter: 22mm
Objective lens diameter: 60 mm
Package Included :
1× 40x60 Monocular (not include tripod stand)
1× Carrying Bag
1× Cleaning Cloth
1× Phone Clip
1× User Manual
- Forbidden to clean the inner parts of the monocular or disassembly the monocular
- Do not allow using the monocular to watch the Sun directly! Use the monocular to watch the sun will causing incurable injure to human eyes.
- Please read the instructions before using the 40x60 power monocular telescopes
- You have to work with your phone to achieve a 40x60 magnification more effectively
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: