- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle Tools
Seals and O-rings are used to join two parts of a machine, engine or other mechanical assemblies by filling the space between both parts, creating a filled and seal space in between. This seal prevents particle, vapour and fluid leakage which in turn protects and maintains pressure whilst keeping debris out, ensuring proper function and safety.
- Essential for all workshops and onsite service engineers
- Range of sizes – no need to purchase individual O-Rings
- Quick identification and easy storage for multiple O-Ring sizes
- Robust casing suitable for transport
- The material of the rings offers excellent resistant to hydrocarbons, diesel fuel and synthetic lubricants.
- Precisely engineered, comprised of Viton® material O-Rings
- The kit offers a supply of 382 pieces
- Total 30 most popular used O-ring sizes.
- Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR), also known as Highly Saturated Nitrile (HSN) is special class of nitrile rubber (NBR) and is for mission critical applications.
- HNBR can be formulated to meet application temperatures ranging between -45 degrees C and 165 degrees C, and HNBR is classified by ASTM as DH-type polymer.
- The HNBE O Ring can be bear the impact, bear the oil, and watertightness, defendtheultravioletray, bear the corrosion.
Shell Color: Red, Black
Storage Box Size: 23.5 x 16 x 4.3cm / 9.3" x 6.3" x 1.7" (L*W*H)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: