- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle Tools
The LM35 series are precision IC temperature sensors, with an output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature.
hus the LM35 has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
The LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±¼°C at room temperature and ±¾°C over a full
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (+25°C)
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Low Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 V
- Less than 60-μA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air
- Low Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1 mA Load
- Calibrated directly in Celsius
- Linear + 10 mV/°C scale factor
Package includes :
1x LM35 TO-92 Temperature Sensor
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: