Your shopping cart is empty!
- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle Tools
- Designed for perfect fit.
- High quality 100% brand new.
- The Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electrician use.
- It is easy to operate and the readings indicated directly on the screen.
- It can be use to overhaul all kinds of circuit boards. It is also an ideal teaching instrument for students.
- Portable and compact design, overload protection on all ranges.
- Diode assembly test/Transistor P-N junction test/Transistor HFE test
- 15mm high LCD Display.
- Max display : 1999, Auto polarity display.
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V ±0.5%, 600V ±0.8%.
- AC Voltage: 200V/600V ±1.2%.
- DC Current: 200μA/2mA/20mA ±1%, 200mA ±1.5%, 10A ±3%.
- Resistance: 200ω/2Kω/20Kω/200Kω/2Mω ±0.8%.
- Fuse protection: F-200mA/250V.
- Operating Temperature: -0 to 40.
- Overrange Indication: Only figure "1" on the display.
- Polarity Indication: "-" displayed for negative polarity.
- Low Battery Indication: - /+ display.
- Battery: 9V (Battery not include).
- Dimension: Approx 138mm x 69mm x 31mm.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Related Products (5)