- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle Tools
- This is an UNO R3 Arduino-compatible board with an Atmega328p and a CH340G serial converter.
- This board is a clone to the Arduino UNO R3 but functions exactly as an Arduino and is fully compatible with the Arduino Software (IDE).
- This UNO has been manufactured using the creative commons files provided on the Arduino website, therefore it is not manufactured by Arduino but is compatible in every way and costs much less.
- The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip.
- Instead, it features the Atmega16U2 (Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
(1) Microcontroller: ATmega328
(2) Operating Voltage: V5
(3) Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
(4) Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
(5) Digital IO Pins: 4 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
(6) Analog Input Pins: 6
(7) DC Current per IO Pin: 40mA
(8) DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
(9) Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
(10) SRAM: 2 KB
(11) EEPROM: 1 KB
(12) Clock Speed: 16 MHz
(13) USB Chip: CH340G
(14) Cable length: 28cm
(15) Weight: 65g
Package Included :
1 x UNO R3 ATmega328P CH340G Development Board
1 x 40 Pin Header
1 x Usb Cable (Optional)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: