- Electronic & Gagdet
- Health & Family
- Home & Outdoor
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle Tools
The SAIKE 936 soldering station is an inexpensive, precision temperature adjustable station that you can stack to conserve valuable bench space. ESD safe by design.
- Split design, small size, can be stack-up for space-saving.
- Lightweight handle suitable for long-time operation.
- High quality ceramic heater core, four-wire design, long lifespan and low cost.
- Anti-static / ESD safe, no creepage, no interference.
- Stable and accurate temperature setting of 200 ~ 480°C
- Compatible with HAKKO 900M series soldering tips.
1. Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
- Working voltage : AC220~240V / 50Hz
- Output voltage : AC24V
- Temperature control range : 200℃－480℃
- Display form : LED indicator
- Temperature stability : ±2℃ (no load)
- Power consumption : 45W (Energy saving)
2. Soldering Iron Handpiece
- Heating element : A1322 ceramic heating core
- Heating element voltage : AC24V ±10%, 50Hz
- Tip to Ground Resistance : <2Ω
- Tip to Ground Potential : <2mV (Typical 0.6mV)
- Soldering iron handpiece length : About 100cm
Package Content :
1 x Temperature Controlled Soldering Station with Power Cord,
1 x Soldering Iron Handle (include iron tips and heater),
1 x Soldering Iron Holder,
1 x Solder Cleaning Sponge,
1 x Operation Manual
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: